BEST CAR SEATS FOR TRAVEL 2021 -2022 Buy Now.
Best car seat for travel 2021-2022-If you’re looking to buy the Best convertible car seat for travel 2021 then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve written a complete Best convertible car seat for travel review guide to make it easy for you to choose the for your budget and needs. So without delay, checkout our best selling top 10 Best convertible travel car seat 2021 list and find out which is the best suit for you.
Here are THE BEST TRAVEL CAR SEATS OF 2021
The Evenflo Tribute Convertible Car Seat combines safety, comfort & ease for the ultimate value in child restraints. Compact in size, the Tribute provides a great vehicle fit while providing side impact protection. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price. The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat holds a rear-facing infant from 5 – 30 lbs. (height: 19 – 37 inches) and a forward-facing toddler from 22 – 40 lbs. (height: 28 – 40 inches). The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards, as well as Evenflo’ s Side Impact Test Standard for Structural Integrity, which uses energy levels approximately 2 times the Federal Crash Test Standard for multiple-shoulder harness positions. The 4 shoulder strap positions on the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat allow it to accommodate growing children longer, and the easy to access upfront harness adjustment and buckle release makes it convenient for simple harness adjusting. The energy absorbing foam liner used in the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat provides added safety at the same time providing extreme comfort for your infant or toddler. Harness covers, buckle covers and a plush head pillow will keep your infant or toddler comfortable during long car trips. Cleaning Instructions : DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents. Take care not to damage any labels.
- 100% Polyester
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Side impact tested, Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact test standard
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the Federal crash test standard. Rear facing fit tip is top of child head is at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back
- Multiple shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use. Age at least two years of age
- Upfront harness adjustment and buckle release allows easy and convenient adjusting
- Integrated body cushion gives added comfort to baby and an easily removable head pillow for older children
Choose the guide 65 convertible car seat by safety 1st for a perfect fit in your smaller car or leave even more room in your larger vehicle. The guide 65 helps you keep your child protected longer in both rear and forward-facing positions. Rear-facing, this car seat keeps them comfortable up to 40 pounds. Change the seat to a forward-facing position once they’re ready, and they’ll be snug in the 5-point harness all the way to 65 pounds. You’ll appreciate the side impact protection and the premium fabrics that help keep them safe and comfortable in both modes of use. 2 modes of use: rear-facing 5-40 pounds and 19″-40″. Forward-facing 22-65 pounds and 34″-52″. Compact design for small cars. 5-point harness with center front adjust. 5 harness heights and 3 buckle locations for proper fit. Side impact protection. Multi-position adjustable head rest for growing children. Removable cup holder. Premium fabrics
- The guide 65 is a perfect fit for smaller cars and helps protect your child longer in both rear and forward facing positions
- Rear-facing 5-40 pounds and 19″.Multi position head rest for growing children
- Forward-facing 22-65 pounds and 34″-52″
- Compact design for small cars. Anti-rebound bolsters. Seat pad is hand washable
- 5 harness heights and 3 buckle locations for proper fit
Cosco Scenera NEXT Convertible Car Seat, Otto:Fits 3 across in the back seat of most vehiclesRear-facing 5-40 lbs (19″ to 40″)Forward-facing 22-40 lbs (29″ to 43″) and at least 2 years oldSide Impact Protection5-point harness with easy front adjustment5 harness heights and 3 buckle locations allow for the best fit for growing childrenSeat pad is machine washable and dryer safeRemovable cup holder is dishwasher safeCertified for use on aircraftCompact TSA-friendly design for airport securityLATCH equipped and capable for the entire life of the car seatMeets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards (NHTSA)Also available in solid colorsQuestions about product recalls?Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter se
- Rear-facing 5-40 lbs (19″ to 40″)
- 5 harness heights and 3 buckle locations allow for the best fit for growing children
- Forward-facing 22-40 lbs (29″ to 43″) and at least 2 years old
- Seat pad is machine washable and dryer safe
- Certified for use on aircraft
Keep your growing child safe and comfortable in Evenflo’s Sonus convertible car seat. With a rear-facing weight rating up to 40 pounds and a forward-facing weight rating up to 50 pounds. your child can remain harnessed longer. For added comfort, this seat offers a built-in ventilation system that provides a comfortable seat for your child through all seasons. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price. At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards. Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2x the federal crash test standard AND tested to simulate a side impact event and rollover event. REAR-FACING Fit: Top of head is at least 25 mm (1 inch) below the top of the child restraint seat back. FORWARD-FACING Fit: The tops of the child’s ears are at or below the top of child restraint seat back. Do not lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- VERSATILE: The Sonus Convertible Car Seat helps protect rear facing infants from 5-40 pounds, and forward facing toddlers from 22-50 pounds, extending the life and use of this full-featured car seat. Rear facing height is 19-40 inches and forward facing height is 28-50 inches
- TESTED & TRUSTED: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable federal safety standards, this car seat also passes Evenflo’s comprehensive Side Impact and industry leading Rollover Test Standards
- ALL-SEASON COMFORT: The Sonus features a revolutionary air flow ventilation system that provides a temperature-regulated, comfortable traveling experience regardless of the season or your climate. Rear facing fit tip- Top of head is at 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back
- TRAVEL WITH FREEDOM: This restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use allowing it to serve as a seat that can travel with you during family vacations or holidays around the world
- OTHER VALUABLE FEATURES: Up-front adjustment for easy access to harness, 5 shoulder strap positions for proper fit, removable pads for easy machine washing, 2 cup holders, and head pillow for support
The Chicco NextFit iX Convertible Car Seat fits your vehicle and your child with proven SuperCinch LATCH functionality and a LockSure vehicle belt-tightening system, plus easy-to-use adjustability designed to comfortably accommodate growing children from 5 to 65 pounds.
The NextFit iX features a 9-position ReclineSure leveling system and dual RideRight bubble level-indicators to help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. For installation with LATCH, premium connectors and a SuperCinch tightener help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort. (When it’s time to switch from rear-facing to forward-facing, the LATCH strap passes easily through the built-in slide path for proper repositioning.) For installation with the vehicle seat belt, a LockSure belt-tightening system makes it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.
The NextFit iX is engineered to last with built-in “fit-ability” for every stage, including a removable infant insert and smooth one-hand headrest adjustment with nine positions. As the headrest is raised, the shoulder strap position also raises and widens to accommodate growing children without re-threading. The harness also features an easy-pull, force-multiplying tightener and removable, machine-washable shoulder pads.
- ReclineSure 9-position leveling system for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
- Dual RideRight bubble level-indicators verify seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
- Premium connectors and a SuperCinch tightener help achieve a secure installation with LATCH
- New LockSure belt-tightening system helps achieve a secure installation with vehicle seat belt
- New 9-position easy-adjust headrest and no-rethread harness accommodate growing children
Your child rides longer as they grow with the Cosco Apt 50 Convertible Car Seat, from 5 all the way to 50 pounds. With two modes of use, this LATCH-equipped Cosco car seat accommodates infants from 5 pounds up to toddlers weighing 40 pounds in rear-facing mode and kids up to 50 pounds in forward-facing mode. The five-point harness adjusts easily from the front of the seat and features six heights and three buckle locations. In both the rear-facing and forward-facing modes, built-in side-impact protection keeps your little one extra secure. Easily remove the machine-washable and dryer-safe car seat pad to clean. Perfect for travel, the seat is certified for use on aircraft and gives your child a familiar seat during a flight. This car seat meets or exceeds federal and ASTM safety standards and includes a one-year limited warranty. For more than 70 years, Cosco has been a leading children’s products brand recognized for its dedication to safety and value. From bouncers to car seats, swings to strollers, and high chairs to play yards, Cosco’s essential baby products feature solid value and smart design.
- With two modes of use, this LATCH-equipped Cosco car seat accommodates infants from 5 pounds up to toddlers weighing 40 pounds in rear-facing mode and kids up to 50 pounds in forward-facing mode.
- The five-point harness adjusts easily from the front of the seat and features six heights and three buckle locations.
- In both the rear-facing and forward-facing modes, built-in side-impact protection keeps your little one extra secure.
- Easily remove the machine-washable and dryer-safe car seat pad to clean.
- Perfect for travel, the seat is certified for use on aircraft and gives your child a familiar seat during a flight.
- This car seat meets or exceeds federal and ASTM safety standards and includes a one-year limited warranty.
- For more than 70 years, Cosco has been a leading children’s products brand recognized for its dedication to safety and value. From bouncers to car seats, swings to strollers, and high chairs to play yards, Cosco’s essential baby products feature solid value and smart design.
The Combi Coccoro convertible car seat is lightweight and compact to fit perfectly in smaller vehicles. The compact design also accommodates three car seats across the rear seating of most vehicles. The Coccoro convertible car seat achieves Tru-Safe side impact protection with deep side walls and a layer of energy absorbing foam to distribute crash forces away from your child’s head, neck and spine. A tether connector strap allows for rear-face tethering, stabilizing the car seat in the event of a collision. The Coccoro convertible car seat offers a five-point harness with a color indicator to ensure the harness is securely buckled, four harness heights, front harness adjuster, built-in lock offs and premium push-button LATCH connectors for safety and convenience. An easy to remove and washable cover, harness pads, and an infant insert pillow keep children comfortable. The Coccoro convertible car seat accommodates children rear facing from 3 to 33 lbs. and forward facing from 1 year and 20 lbs. up to 40 lbs.
- TRU-SAFE: Combi utilizes Tru-Safe Side Impact Protection in its Convertible Car Seat. This offers deep side walls and a layer of energy absorbing foam to distribute crash energy away from your baby and toddler’s neck, head and spine. The removable infant insert also provides proper positioning and comfort for smaller children.
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT AND THREE ACROSS: The Coccoro Convertible Car Seat was designed with small spaces in mind. At 15.5 inches in width, the Cocorro easily installs in tighter spaces and smaller cars. This creates an easier installation, allows for “Three Across Installation” and also easier portability. It is FAA certified, so convenient travel became easier with this convertible car seat! The Coccoro is one of the few travel car seats.
- COMFORTABLE AND EASE OF USE: The Coccoro Convertible Car Seat has a buckle with an indicator that provides a visual cue when the harness is securely buckled. The Coccoro also features a tether connector strap for Rear-Facing tethering.
- WASHABLE: The Coccoro is machine washable. Please check your instruction manual before proceeding.
- WEIGHT AND HEIGHT: The Cocorro convertible car seat accomadates a baby and toddler from 3 – 33lbs
Graco’s Size4Me 65 featuring RapidRemove Cover Convertible Car Seat holds a rear-facing infant from 4-40 lb. and forward-facing child in its 5-point harness from 22-65 lb. It easily grows with your child with the Simply Safe Adjust harness system, which automatically adjust both your harness and head rest height, with no rethreading. Quickly remove the machine-washable RapidRemove Cover without uninstalling the seat for extra-easy cleaning. Size4Me65 features the exclusive InRight Latch system for one-second Latch attachment, removable head/body support, three recline and two buckle positions. It’s designed to help keep your child safe and comfortable wherever you go together!
- Designed to help protect your rear-facing infant from 4-40 lbs. and your forward-facing toddler from 22-65 lbs.
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest to 8 positions, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured
- Side-impact tested-in addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable U.S. safety standards, the Size4Me car seat has been side-impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5 point harness system
- Machine-washable Rapid Remove cover removes quickly, without uninstalling the toddler car seat
- In Right LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment.Height range: 50 inches or less
The Marathon ClickTight convertible car seat has the patented ClickTight Installation System, a layer of side impact protection, and SafeCell Impact Protection for peace of mind while you’re on the go with your child. Car seat installation is easy as buckling a seatbelt thanks to the ClickTight Installation System. In the Marathon Car Seat you are surrounded in safety. This convertible car seat features the patented Britax SafeCell Impact Protection system which includes a steel frame, energy-absorbing base, V-shaped tether to minimize seat rotation and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement in the event of a crash. Britax designed the Marathon ClickTight Car Seat with a strong layer of side energy absorption; a deep foam-lined shell will shield your child from side impacts. Plush foam padding and fabric, along with 7 recline positions ensures premium comfort for your child. The 14-position easy-adjust harness grows along with your child and you can change the height of the seat with just the push of a button – no rethreading necessary. The Marathon car seat can be used rear-facing 5-40 pounds and forward-facing 20-65 pounds, child standing height 49” or less. Car seat dimensions 23” D x 18.5” W x 23.5” H. 14-Position harness slot heights 8.35” to 17.7”. FAA approved.
- Easy installation: Patented ClickTight makes car seat installation as simple as buckling a seat belt
- No rethreading, ever: 14-position harness, 2-position buckle for a comfortable fit as your child grows
- Relax & Recline: 7 recline positions ensure comfort and the best vehicle installation angle
- Surrounded in safety: A layer of side impact protection, steel frame and impact absorbing base
- Fits: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds and forward-facing 20-65 pounds; Dimensions: 23L x 18.5W x 23.5H in
BEST TRAVEL CAR SEATS OF 2021-Buying Guide
WHICH ARE BEST TRAVEL CAR SEAT?
WHERE TO BUY THE BEST TRAVEL CAR SEATS?
KEY FEATURE OF THE BEST TRAVEL CAR SEATS